Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breakfast Blog

I got back into Jacksonville yesterday late in the day. We decided to to leave KY a day early, and I was more than happy with that decision. I honestly didn't have a very good time...I'm not one to just sit around all day and shoot the breeze. I need stimulation, and thank the gods I took my bike. It's so nice to be back where my friends are...in fact I believe a brunch is in store today. It's looking shitty outside like always, but I think I might ride to meet everyone.

I started sorting through all the vinyl I purchased and have been playing them. Right now I've got on Rubber Soul. There is something satisfying about hearing vinyl play, the sound is so pure and natural. I ended last nite with some In-a-gadda-da-vida. My next investment will be a record player with seperate speakers. Right now I am using a box player, with the speaker built in...it sounds fine, I just want a little more sound.

I need to start planning my day, as there are a lot of people that I want to see and catch up with...I'm not so good at this task, so we'll see how it goes.


No comments: